The Room Outdoors
Both lodges at Balquhidder Mhor are positioned at an elevated position on the hillside giving spectacular views from the decking down the valley to the west and up the valley to the north.
The morning sun (weather permitting!) bathes the rear patio decking of the Sòghail lodge. Step out from the king size bedroom to enjoy your morning coffee, breakfast or lunch. The Teaglach lodge has a fantastic enclosed barbecue area enclosed with gabion baskets.
To accommodate those muddy boots and wet gear (should it happen to rain), you can take a seat in the decking shelter (handy for the smokers too!)
- Extensive external decking giving 360 degrees of breathtaking views of the Trossachs
- Sunken hot tub with canopy
- Gas or coal barbecue
- Patio table, parasol, chairs, recliner and foot stools
- Weather shelter and bench with boot rack (and a dry place for the smokers to relax!)
- Hose pipe to wash those muddy boots and dogs!