Luxury, Quality and Attention to Detail
Balquhidder Mhor Log Cabins have been designed, built and furnished with the simple aim of giving guests the most relaxing stay they could wish for in the Trossachs and Loch Lomond national parks.
The lodges were custom built in Scotland by Island Leisure, with timber from managed sources delivering a warm, comfortable environment in keeping with the beauty and natural surroundings of the park.
Located at an elevated position in natural woodland and forest, the lodge has magnificent views of the Trossachs in every direction.
Both Log Cabins are equipped with luxury 6 seater hot tubs with loungers and canopies.
Both lodges are similar in size. The Sòghail lodge has two ensuite bedrooms, but is not pet friendly. The Teaglach lodge has one ensuite bedroom and two twins sharing a bath/shower room and WC. The Teaglach lodge is our pet friendly lodge.
The kitchen diners are equipped to the highest standard, perfect to accommodate the most demand chefs!
The decking and patios bring the outdoors inside, enabling guests to touch and feel the natural surroundings.
Inside the lodge, Scottish tradition is beautifully blended with modern styling.
Here's a quick summary of the lodge specifications:
- Alpine style chalet lodges with vaulted ceilings and trapezium windows
- Total floor area is 113 sq m (66 sq m internal, 47 + sq m external)
- Outside area includes decking spa hot tub, and all weather shelter
- Timber clad for a cosy warm environment all year round
- Ample wardrobes and storage to accommodate all your outdoor activities and fun