Hydrotherapy to relieve stress & tension
Whether you're stay at Balquhidder Mhor Lodge is a short getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily life, or whether you're planning to stretch those legs and enjoy one or two of the spectacular walks around the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National park, you'll welcome a dip in the spa hot tub to relieve those aches, pains and stresses.
Don't worry if there's spot of rain or snow; you can put up the canopy and enjoy the Scottish weather!
The spa hot tub sits six users, including a lounger seat. Two fountains, air and water controls, LED mood lighting and two large foot jets provide the ultimate in luxury!
- Garden Leisure Spa Series 753L - Lounger
- 53 - 4 Swirl Stainless Steel Jets, 350 gallons of water (1000 litres)
- 2 deep water seats for neck and back massage and one lounger with foot massage
- Overhead canopy and non-slip decking
- Ladder for hanging beach towels and robes
- Non breakable coloured glasses for rehydration!