Cosy up in a luxury Scottish Log Cabin this Christmas. Located in the heart of the Trossachs near Balquhidder, now available for Christmas 2016. Sleeps up to four people in two en-suite bedrooms. Lodge includes luxury hot tub spa, decking, weather shelter, morning patio. Ideal for couples or families.
For more details, go to Prices & Availability
Luxury, Quality and Attention to Detail in this Winter Wonderland
Balquhidder Mhor Lodge has been designed, built and furnished with the simple aim of giving guests the most relaxing stay they could wish for in the Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park.
The lodge was custom built in Scotland by Island Leisure, with timber from managed sources delivering a warm, comfortable environment in keeping with the beauty and natural surroundings of the park.
Located at an elevated position in natural woodland and forest, the lodge has magnificent views of the Trossachs in every direction.
The decking and breakfast garden bring the outdoors inside, enabling guests to touch and feel the natural surroundings.
Inside the lodge, Scottish tradition is beautifully blended with modern styling.
Here's a quick summary of the lodge specifications:
- Alpine style chalet lodge with vaulted ceilings and trapezium windows
- Total floor area is 113 sq m (66 sq m internal, 60 sq m external)
- Outside area includes decking spa hot tub, morning patio and all weather shelter
- Timber clad for a cosy warm environment all year round
- Ample wardrobes and storage to accommodate all your outdoor activities and fun
- Spa Hot Tub for ultimate hydrotherapy