Guest Information Regarding Corona Virus
Following the latest planning by the Scottish Government, we plan to re-open our lodges on April 26th. We have also been working hard to make sure that our lodges as safe as we possible for our guests, given that Covid-19 still presents a risk. Please read on for more details.
Precautions that we are taking during the Coronavirus outbreak
Is it safe to be at the lodge? We are on a remote hillside location.... and with only 13 lodges on the site separated by woodland you will feel as if you are self isolating! We are taking some additional precautions to ensure that our guests are safe and can still enjoy the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
Each cabin is self-sufficient, situated in spacious surroundings offering high quality personal space. The following approach is taken to cabin cleanliness:
- Our hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and freshly refilled for every new guest. The water in our hot tubs is treated with safe swimming pool chemicals to neutralise bacteria. Each hot tub is checked daily by a team member to ensure the correct chemical balance.
- Prior to new guest arrival our cabins are thoroughly cleaned, using our hygienic cleaning products
- On departure, we ask our guests to strip the bed linen, ensure that all crockery has been cleaned through the dish washing machine, and most importantly, all windows and doors are opened to ventilate the lodges
- Replacement of pillow and mattress protectors for each new guest arrival
- We are conducting thorough and regular briefings with all our customer-facing teams, to ensure they are aware of the key steps to follow to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Each cabin is supplied with an adequate amount of toilet paper for each stay
- Bathrooms are equipped with hand soap, shower gel and shampoo and conditioner
- Should you or any of your party develop any symptoms such as a fever or cough, we would be grateful if you could let us know before your departure, so we can take extra precautionary measures before we send our cleaning staff in to clean the cabin
Health and Safety are our number one priority
Our key priority is always the health and well being of our guests, our team and their families. As this is a rapidly changing situation please follow Government Advice as we continue to taking all precautionary measures:
- We offer tranquil breaks in a secluded rural location
- The cabins in our locations are secluded
- The very nature of our business means that there is very little social contact with others
- Our guests travel to our cabins in their own vehicles and we have no pubs, restaurants, nightclubs or busy communal areas on the site
- We have a responsibility to our team, guests and the rural communities in which we operate. We are trying our best to run our business as usual, ensuring our team have jobs; providing guests with the opportunity for a break and continuing to trade with the small rural operators who rely on us to make a living
- We are totally committed to ensuring Scottish tourism has a long-term future